Do you know that there are laws in our country that control the way we live? Find out more.
Learn the basics of what Christians believe.
Get the answers to frequently asked questions on Christian beliefs and practices.
Explore answers to life's biggest questions.
We all have a story. Read about individuals who have been transformed by faith.
Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals, resources and core truths.
Explore life's questions from trials and hardships to dating and marriage.
Find resources for personal or group Bible study.
Understand evangelism and strategies to help share your faith story.
Help others in their faith journey through discipleship and mentoring.
Develop your leadership skills and learn how to launch a ministry wherever you are.
View our top Cru resources in more than 20 languages.
PRAYER is the heart of Great Commission Movement of Nigeria ministries.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
We’ve seen firsthand how digital tools can be used for advancing the Great Commission.
FamilyLife provides transferrable, biblically-based help for you at every stage...
Helping to provide media tools, training, strategies and resources for evangelism in every needed language.
We believe God puts leaders in positions of influence in all segments...
It focuses on working in partnership with churches on a non-denominational basis...
It focuses on a holistic approach to the Gospel to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of vulnerable people.
The Police and Military Ministry focuses on reaching and raising multiplying disciples for Christ through effective partnership with Churches in the barracks.
A Christ follower on every team, in every sport and in every country.
Position and empower teams* of mission-minded people in the 36 States and Federal Capital Territory w
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
Learn about our national, area and global leadership teams.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
Great Commission Movement of Nigeria 10 Secretariat Road Jos, Plateau State Tel: +234 -810-003-9399. Email: email@example.com; website: www.gcmnigeria.org Facebook: @gcmnig, Twitter: @gcmnig, Youtube: GCM Nigeria
Position and empower teams* of mission-minded people in the 36 States and Federal Capital Territory who Win, Build and Send Christ-centered Multiplying Disciples to reach each State with the Gospel and raise labourers and resources for the global harvest.
*A team in this case does not consist of only full-time staff, but all categories of manpower.
GCMN has a number of Strategies that offer many ministry opportunities as follows:
2. STUDENT-LED MOVEMENTS (SLM) -
3. LEADERIMPACT (LI):
4. PRIORITY ASSOCIATES NIGERIA (PAN):
5. GLOBAL CHURCH MOVEMENTS (GCM):
6. AGAPE HUMANITARIAN AID FOUNDATION (AHAF):
7. POLICE AND MILITARY MINISTRY:
8. ATHLETES IN ACTION (AIA): visit the website - https://athletesinaction.org.ng
9. DIGITAL STRATEGIES (DS):
10. LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE (LDHR):
12. FUND DEVELOPMENT (FD):
14. AFRICA CENTRE FOR THEOLOGICAL STUDIES (ACTS)/INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP UNIVERSITY (ILU): visit the website - https://acts.edu.ng
15. BETHANY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (BCA): visit the website - https://bca.ng
CATEGORIES OF MANPOWER/STAFF
There are different categories of people that work to help the organization achieve its cardinal objectives of Win, Build, and Send. These categories are based on the availability and the conviction that God lays in an individual's heart. These are:
1. Full-time Staff: Those who are fully involved in the ministry of Win, Build, and Send and also raise partners who support them in ministry by way of finances, prayer, and encouragement.
2. Associates Staff: These are staff who give an agreed-upon part of their time to the ministry of Win, Build, and Send alongside their careers. They, therefore, raise partners to support their involvement in ministry but not their livelihood.
3. Volunteer Staff: Those who sign in for a particular project or make themselves available for involvement in ministry opportunities whenever their schedule will allow.
4. Short-Term (Intern and STINT): Those who would like to be involved for a period of 6 to 18 months (or less in some cases) and will raise their own finances.
5. L.I.F.E Partners:
L.I.F.E. stands for Leadership, Influence, Finances, and Expertise.
We desire that people become all God intended them to be, by fully investing their leadership skills, influence, financial resources, and professional expertise toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH US
Having read the opportunities available, remember the challenge Jesus gave.
‘Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into the fields.” ‘ Matt. 9:37-38
It does not matter your career or profession, there is always a place for you to serve the Master, and we are here to help you and provide for you, the platform.
Get in touch with us through our email and phone numbers. Our contact address is below.
We look forward to hearing or reading from you.
The Lord is waiting for you to play your part in fulfilling the Great Commission.
Great Commission Movement of Nigeria
+234 810 003 9399 (9am – 4pm) Office
+224 7015909999 (Mobile)
Great Commission Movement of Nigeria
Africa Centre for Theological Studies
Bethany Christian Academy
Agape Humanitarian Aid Foundation
© GCMN - A ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International. All Right Reserved.